Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy Halloween

I like all kinds of hand work. Quilting is one of kind of work I love to learn, and I am  absoultely  a beginner. I took a beginner class at local quilt shop. I fall in love with this kind work. In our group, Leslie is a very good quilter. Her work is just amazing. She always has project to work on,  and she is willing to teach us whatever we want to learn.

Here is a small project I learned from her. Of course for a beginner I didn't do a very good job. At least I finished this probject:). My girls like it. It is something I made for our home.

Thank you Leslie, I had so much fun making this.

                                               
she even precut fabric for us
 
                                                          heat bond all the pieces




No comments:

Post a Comment