Sunday, December 7, 2014

Stay warm ---- super easy, fast, warm scarf

Recently I have knitted and crocheted lots little stuff. of course they are all for  Xmas gifts. Like this crochet infinity scarf is super easy, fast and warm. It can be the last minute Xmas gift project.

Last night I went to my knitting group. We exchanged gift and talk, drink, eat. We had wonderful time together. Of course we knitted too. That is how I finished this project. I sewed the buttons when I got home.

I used totally 2 balls Lionbrand yarn -- wool ease -- thick & quick, crochet hook 9 mm. It went really fast. After I sew the buttons on, it turns out really pretty. Tomorrow it will fly to Cananda for my niece Angela. I am sure  she could use this warm scafr over there.

sts: CO 70sts. work on single sts till you run out yarn. then sew 3 button at end. turn 90 degree on the other end and sew a button at side, where it can hold the end and fits you comforably.

Isn't easy enought?? hope you will have fun with this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment