Wednesday, July 20, 2016

little angel

Sometimes you just have to fine a right yarn for a right project, only happens when the right moment appears.
I bought this yarn at  The Loopy Ewe yarn store in CO last year. I love that store. It has lot brands yarn. I had very hard time select yarn, because I like them all 。

one of the yarn I got , few days ago I finally found a right project to go with.
find pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/vakarute
I love this pattern, it is very unique design and very lacy and girly.

find yarn:https://www.theloopyewe.com/Manos-del-Uruguay-Serena-DC11A884.
60% baby alpaca 40 pima cotton. It is very soft and bright color.

I knitted this top for my daughter Jade. I use needle US 5 3,75mm., size 12 in pattern.
It turned out very nice, the yarn fell soft with a very bright color. The style very lacy and girly, even thought it looks live little bit big on her , but with this unique style, it still looks pefect pretty.  Jade loves it very much.







No comments:

Post a Comment